Akamai Recovery Maui Knows
- Addiction is a treatable disease.
- Extended treatment programs provide the best opportunity for recovery.
- Family involvement can be pivotal to a person's recovery.
- We focus on building a recovery support network; participating in 12-step groups is optional.
- Our professional therapists provide an innovative approach to individualized treatment plans to ensure that every person receives compassionate and comprehensive care.
- Providing a seamless transition between treatment services reduces the risk of relapse and increases long term success in recovery.
- Everyone affected by drug and alcohol addiction benefits from the opportunity for healing; people can and do recover.
Our Mission Statement
Akamai Recovery Maui aspires to be a preeminent addiction and mental health provider. In realizing this vision we seek to:
- Offer an array of addiction, mental health, and other human services to promote the well-being of our residents and island community.
- Plan for future growth by maintaining sound financial practices.
- Provide a rewarding workplace thereby becoming an “employer of choice” for those seeking careers on our island.
- Hire highly competent, warm, welcoming, and creative people.
- Initiate collaborative relationships with many community partners to identify areas of need and deliver services of exceptional quality that build the resiliency of our people.
Akamai Recovery Maui is proud to have received its three-year CARF Accreditation for Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions Programs: Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient Treatment, and Outpatient Treatment.